2nd Throne: Gracia Information
Information about C5/C6
| About Hellbound
| Brief Hellbound Guide
A vitality system that provides bonus Exp. during hunting has been added.
Vitality Points can be acquired when a character is offline, in a peace zone, or hunting Raid Bosses.
When you accumulate Vitality Points and raise your Vitality Level, the bonus Exp. that is acquired also increases in proportion.
When you obtain Exp. by hunting regular monsters, rather than Boss or Raid Monsters, Vitality Points are consumed.
You can check the character's Vitality Level from either your status window or your character details page.
Battle System Changes
The close range physical damage of characters and monsters has been increased.
A damage bonus that depends on the proximity between the target and the attacker has been added.
The distance between the attacker and the target now influences the damage of long range physical attacks.
The damage of poison and bleed type skills has been increased.
A character's resistance status will now have the possibility of decreasing the duration of debuffs.
The new skill "Vanguard" has been added for all Knight classes. (Initial acquisition at level 43.)
A dual-sword or two-handed sword can be used while in the Vanguard state.
New physical attack skills have been added that can only be used while in the Vanguard stance. (Initial acquisition at level 44).
The new skill "Inquisitor" has been added for all Healer classes. (Initial acquisition at level 44.)
New magic attack skills that can only be used while in the Inquisitor state have been added.
Other new class-specific skills have been added.
The following skills are acquired by double-clicking on the corresponding spellbook.
Abyss Waker, Plainswalker, and Treasure Hunter
- Shadow Step - Cancels the enemy's target and instantly decreases the distance to the enemy. Available at level 72.
- Evasion Counter - Has a chance to stun the enemy during evasion. Available at level 74.
- Evasion Chance - Has a chance to increase your mortal attack rates during evasion. Available at level 74.
- Evasion Haste - Has a chance to increase your attack speed during evasion. Available at level 74.
The following are new class-specific skills.
- Repair Golem - Repairs summoned golem. Available at level 40.
- Strengthen Golem - Temporarily increases a summoned golem's attack power and attack speed. Available at level 43.
- Armor Plate - Temporarily equips a summoned golem with an additional armor plate to increase P. Def. and maximum HP. Available at level 40.
- Sharpen - Sharpens a bladed weapon to increase P. Atk. and Critical Rate. Available at level 49.
- Spike - Adds a spike to a blunt weapon to increase P. Atk. and shock attack rate. Available at level 49.
- Restring - Enhances the string of a bow of a crossbow to increases P. Atk. and range. Available at level 49.
- Temper - Tempers metal to enhance the P. Def. of Heavy Armor. Available at level 46.
- Tan - Cures leather to increase the P. Def. and Evasion of Light Armor. Available at level 46.
- Embroider - Embroiders cloth to increase P. Def. and MP recovery speed. Available at level 46.
- Summon Merchant Golem - Summons a trader association golem who can do basic transactions. Available at level 52.
- Steal Mana - Has a chance to recover MP when striking. Available at level 44.
- Bless the Blood - Instantly bestows the blessing of blood upon party members. Has chance to recover HP when being attacked. Available at level 40.
- Fast Recovery - Increases HP/MP/CP regeneration. Available at level 43.
- Body Reconstruction - Recovers all HP by reconstructing one's own body. Available at level 52.
- Blood Pact - Temporarily increases party members' maximum HP and HP regeneration through a blood pact. Available at level 55.
- Soul Web - Spreads a soul net and momentarily decreases the enemies' speed. Available at level 62.
- Imbue Seed of Destruction - Plant a Seed of Destruction in the enemy's body. The seed grows inside the body, sucking up the enemy's mana, and blocks the enemy's skill use when it becomes fully grown. Available at level 68.
- Oblivion Trap - Summons a mental trap. The enemy will have a chance to lose their target on every attack. Available at level 64.
- Painkiller - Momentarily suppresses pain and prevents damage. When the duration ends, one feels weak. Available at level 58.
Existing Skill Changes
- Expert Casting - Increases casting speed and decreases magic reuse time. Available at level 40.
Various existing skills have been changed, or have had newly added effects applied to them.
Skills with Newly-Added Effects
Skills with Changes to Existing Effects
- Deflect Arrow: An effect that decreases crossbow damage has been added.
- Real Target: Maximum range is increased to 900, increased damage for bows is decreased, and when targeting an opponent, the buff can disappear.
- Soul Cleanse: This has been changed to make its use possible between Kamael.
- Bleed: An effect that decreases speed has been added.
Skills with Decreased Casting Time
- Shield Mastery: In addition to the effect of increased shield defense and the shield defense rate, physical P. Def. is also increased when heavy armor is equipped.
- MP regeneration has been increased for Kamael Fighter classes.
- Kamael: The maximum soul replenishing number has been increased to 40.
- Invincible-type skills: Beneficial buffs can be received while receiving each type of invincible skill.
- Furious Soul: The evasion consumption penalty has been removed.
- Protection of Rune, Protection of Elemental, Protection of Alignment: The passive effect has been increased, and upon activation, M. Def. and attribute defense are increased.
- The skill Cleanse can no longer cure the Raid Curse, lethal poison, and several other debuffs.
- Wild Magic (Skill): The magic critical rate has been adjusted.
- Wild Magic (Item): The magic critical rate has been adjusted.
- Dance of Siren: The magic critical rate has been adjusted.
- Soul Cry: MP consumption has been decreased.
- Hate: Power of the skill has been increased.
Skills with Increased Duration
- Cure Bleeding
- Escape Shackle
- Poison Recovery
Changes Applied to Short-Range Physical Skill's Power, MP Consumption, and Over-Hit
- Dodge Attack: Duration 5 -> 10 seconds
- Counter Attack: Duration 5 -> 10 seconds
Changes to Magic Damage Skills
- The power of physical attack skills has been increased.
- MP consumption for physical skills has been decreased.
- Over-hit effect now applies to all powerful physical attack skills (e.g. Mortal Blow).
- MP consumption for the following toggle-type skills has been increased: Accuracy, Silent Move, Guard Stance, Soul Guard, Vicious Stance, Shield Fortress, Fortitude, Parry Stance, War Frenzy, True Berserker, Strike Back, Hard March
Changes to Kamael Skills and Souls
- Magic damage is no longer a static value.
- The range of possible magic damage depends on the type of weapon being used.
Changes to Magic Critical Damage
- Kamael skills can now be used without souls. However, the Final Form and Create Dark Seed skills still need souls to be used.
- The skill power increases in accordance with the number of replenished souls. At this time, a maximum of 5 replenished souls are consumed.
Existing Skills Being Given to Other Classes
- The magic critical rate has been increased to 10 times.
- The magic critical damage has been decreased to 3 times from 4 times of normal damage.
- The magic critical damage rate has been adjusted so that its occurrence rate does not exceed a maximum of 20%.
Changes to Monsters
- Warsmith, Bounty Hunter: Fatal Strike
- Abyss Walker: Lure
- Phantom Summoner: Death Spike, Summon Cursed Bone, Curse Poison
- Elder: Greater Group Heal
- Bounty Hunter: Crystallize
Except in the Dimension Rift and the SSQ dungeons, monsters that are level 75 or below have chance to use soulshots and spiritshots as well as long-range shield skills.
The rewards have been increased for the monsters that can use soulshots, spiritshots, and long-range shield skills.
Raid Boss Rewards
Reward amounts (drops, Exp., and SP) have been increased for Raid Bosses.
You can acquire Superior Items by hunting Raid Bosses.
Changes to Ordinary Monster Rewards
Monsters no longer drop spellbooks that are sold in shops.
New items, such as weapons, armor, and accessories, can be acquired from normal monsters.
The instanced zone hunting ground Kamaloka has been added.
The entry requirements for this new instanced zone are as follows:
- Entry NPC - Guard Captain
- Party Requirement - Party of 2-6
- Type - Raid-type hunting ground
- Instanced Zone Duration - 30 minutes
- Entry Limitations - Once per day
The entry limitation time resets every day at 6:30 AM server time (not in-game time). The Guard Captain NPC is located at the center of each village or town. Locations of Kamaloka + character levels needed for entry are as follows:
- Gludio Castle Town: Bathis (levels 18-31)
- Dion Castle Town: Lucas (levels 28-41)
- Town of Heine: Gosta (levels 38-51)
- Town of Oren: Mouen (levels 48-61)
- Town of Schuttgart: Vishotsky (levels 58-71)
- Rune Township: Mathias (levels 68-78)
- Rewards in Cruma Tower have been increased.
- New event monsters that can change or help the hunting flow have been added.
- Characters that are level 56 and above can no longer enter Cruma Tower.
A dungeon monster's ability to return to its location when it goes outside a certain range has been enhanced.
Existing Hunting Grounds
The hunting efficiency of the short-ranged attack classes has been increased in Varka Silenos, the Outlaw Forest, and the Garden of Beasts.
If a character enters the Hellbound for the first time, everyone else on the server can enter by completing "Path to Hellbound" quest instead of "That's Bloody Hot" quest.
Decreased Item Prices
The shop prices for all weapons, armor, and accessories have been lowered.
When crafting an item, there is a chance that the crafter could create two items from one set of materials, or that the created item is a Foundation Item. (Supports all Kamael weapon changes and dual-swords).
A Foundation Item can be refined into a Rare Item by the Blacksmith of Mammon.
New Weapons, Armor, and Accessories
Common Items have been added up to A-grade. These items have the same stats as Superior Items but cannot be enchanted, enhanced, or augmented. They can be purchased at shops or obtained through hunting monsters. (Kamael weapon changes and dual-sword comparison possible.)
You can purchase "Luxury Gold Circlet" and "Luxury Silver Circlet" at the Luxury Shop.
Shop Sales and Added Exchange Items
Shops now sell up to top-tier Grade C items, and the Luxury Shop sells up to low-tier Grade B items.
Grade B items can be exchanged for a different item of the same grade through the Blacksmith of Mammon. (However, rare items cannot be exchanged.)
Magic Accessory Augmentation
Ordinary and rare accessories such as rings, necklaces, and earrings can now be augmented.
New instant herbs have been added. The duration for the instant herbs has been increased from 2 to 5 minutes.
Fame can be acquired only by characters who are level 40 or higher who have completed the second class change.
Fame can be obtained through various activities such as advancing onto a registered battlefield (such as a castle sieges, fortress sieges, or hideout sieges) and defeating an enemy.
The best scores by ranking are registered at the Festival of the Darkness, and if your affiliated clan is victorious, you receive a certain amount of fame from the Festival Guide as a reward.
Consecutive victories earn you a consecutive bonus.
You can obtain fame by consuming a Noblesse gate pass through the Olympiad Guide.
Fame is consumed when using various abilities through the "Fame Guide" who is located in the Town of Aden and Rune Township.
An individual's fame no longer increases once it reaches a certain point.
Consumables and talismans of each type (including those for class use) that are needed on the battlefield can be purchased.
Fame rewards can be exchanged for a certain amount of clan fame.
Fame rewards can be exchanged to reduce your PK Count.
A character that is registered on the designated battlefield does not incur any Exp. penalty upon death; however, a death on the registered battlefield reduces some stats for a certain amount of time.
Various penalties can be canceled through the "Recovery Spellbook for Battlefield Use," and this can be purchased through the Fame Guide.
Charm of Courage
Its effect has been changed to allow resurrection on the same spot upon death on the battlefield.
Changes to PVP Duel Status Mark Time
The purple condition duration has been increased from 40 seconds to 120 seconds, and the removal notification time has been increased from 5 seconds to 20 seconds.
The rate at which a character name flashes when the PVP flag is about to drop will get faster as time runs out.
The amount of clan fame acquired for various clan activities has been increased.
Increased Armor Attributes
- When a clan academy member completes second job change, the amount of Clan Fame earned is now 650, instead of 400.
- When a clan wins a castle via a castle siege, the amount of Clan Fame earned is now 1,500 instead of 1,000.
- When a clan's defense fails, the amount of Clan Fame earned is now 3,000 instead of 2,000.
- When a clan earns an occupational hideout, the amount of Clan Fame earned is now 500 instead of 300.
- When a wins a fortress via a fortress siege, the amount of Clan Fame earned is now 200 instead of 100.
- When a clan successfully destroys the ballista in a fortress, the amount of Clan Fame earned is now 30 instead of 15.
- When an affiliated clan member comes in first at the Festival of the Dark, the amount of Clan Fame earned is now 200 instead of 100.
- When a siegeable clan hall is lost, the maximum clan fame consumed has been changed to 1,000 points.
- Clan fame received for bringing Blood Alliance, Blood Oath, and Knight's Epaulettes to the clan traders Ilia and Mulia has been increased.
The attribute values that can be added to armor have been increased by about 2 times.
The success rate of armor attribute enhancing has been increased.
Pets and Servitors
New Pet Items
A resistance to magic pet accessory has been added.
Armor that can be used by baby pets has been added. (Can be used by improved baby pets.)
Improved Pet System
The natural expiration time for a pet's death has been increased to 24 hours.
Servitors' battle values (HP, physical / magic attack and defense) have been changed.
Merrow the Unicorn & Magnus the Unicorn: The maximum replacement count for range magic is limited.
New Servitor Buffs
New skills have been added to Feline Queen, Unicorn Seraphim, and Nightshade.
Traces of Evil
- Feline Queen: Blessed Body, Blessed Soul, and Haste
- Unicorn Seraphim: Acumen, Clarity, Empower, and Wild Magic
- Nightshade: Death Whisper, Focus, and Guidance
- Level - 15
- Type - Repeatable
- Description - Countless animals near the Orc Village are being contaminated and dying off because of a curse from Kasha, the evil spirit of decay and death. Orc Trader Kunai of the Duda-Mara tribe asks you to obtain some Kasha Spider's Rotten Secretion to use in investigating the cause.
- Starting City/Village - Orc Village
- NPC - Kunai
Good Work's Reward
- Level - 18
- Type - Repeatable
- Description - Inventor Maru asks you to collect Energy Ore, which she needs as ingredients for her energy conversion device experiment. Energy Ore can be easily obtained from almost all the monsters in the Eastern Mining Region.
- Starting City/Village - Dwarf Village
- NPC - Inventor Maru
A Special Order
- Level - 39
- Type - One-Time Quest
- Description - Blueprint Seller Daeger tells you that Mark was supposed to come and see him but has not. Daeger asks that if you see Mark, you should tell him to come find him.
- Starting City/Village - Giran
- NPC - Daeger
Path to Hellbound
- Level - 40
- Type - One-Time Quest
- Description - Helvetia's requests make no sense. Has something happened? Helvetia says that a jar of seeds that she ordered has not arrived, and she asks you to find Warehouse Chief Gesto to check on it.
- Starting City/Village - Giran
- NPC - Helvetia
- Level - 78
- Type - One-Time Quest
- Description - Casian says that he can't help, and suggest that you seek out Galate at the Ivory Tower instead.
- Starting City/Village - Wasteland
- NPC - Casian
Chat Screen Filter
- The first job change quest's start level has been changed from level 19 to level 18.
- The rewards for the first and second job change quests have been modified.
- For the second job change quests, the item drop rate has been increased and the collection amount has been decreased.
- Master Toma's location has been fixed. He no longer moves to other areas.
- The rewards for clan fame related quests have been increased.
- The level needed to perform the quest "Merciless Punishment" has been changed from 12 to 10.
- The reward amounts for one-time quests have been increased. (Some quest rewards are the same as before.)
- The item drop rates for repetitive quests have been increased. (Some quest rewards are the same as before.)
- The content of the quest dealing with the Garden of Beasts has been altered.
- Tutorial quest - A character can advance more easily to the first job change through the Beginner's Guide.
You can enter your text into the chat screen in advance, and when the corresponding text is generated, the bottom row and a sound marks the various text.
Item Name Color
Item names appear in different color depending on the item's rarity.
Buff Removal Function
For beneficial effect buffs, you can remove the buff by pressing Alt and left-clicking on the buff icon. (Song and dance-related buffs cannot be removed.)
New Buff Slot
A buff slot has been added for song/dance buffs and debuff-related uses.
A character can receive support magic up until level 62. (Orc Shaman receive a warrior-type buff until the second job change and a magician-type buff after.)
Magic Barrier and Lv.2 Haste have been added. Life Cubic can be used up until level 34.
Newbie Travel Tokens are no longer provided. Players can now teleport to other beginner towns from the Beginner's Guide.
When a character is created, it receives 10 Scrolls to move to the Kamael Village and 5 Adventurer's Scroll of Escape.
Reduced Raid Ranking Period
The raid ranking period has been reduced from one month to one week.
Every week during the regular maintenance time, fame is provided according to the raid ranking. The clan fame amount is half the amount that was previously given for the one month period.
Characters below level 40 can use the gatekeepers to teleport for free.
Two new social actions have been added for each race (one for males, one for females).
(taken from official PTS forum)