Elven Scout - Class Quest
Path to a Elven Scout
1. In Gludio Castle Town speak with Master Reoria (Reisa) in the Elven trainer
s building. She will give you Reoria's Letter 2 and instruct you to travel
to the Abandoned Camp and hunt Ol'Mahum
Patrols. Before you leave Gludio Castle Town , she asks you to speak
to Guard Moretti.
2. Travel to the East gates of Gludio Castle Town and talk to Guard
Moretti. He will take Reoria's Letter 2 from you.
3. Go to the Abandoned Camp and hunt Ol'Mahum
Patrol until you have Pippen's Tear Letters 1, 2, 3 and 4 . The Ol'Mahum
Patrols are level 21 and can be quite tough, so make sure you stock up on
healing potions and take a couple of friends along.
4. After you have collected all 4 letters return to Guard Moretti in
Gludio Castle Town.
5. Speak with Guard Moretti, he will take all 4 letters and in return give
you Moretti's Herb and Moretti's Letter .
6. Guard Moretti instructs you to speak to Pippen. Travel to where the Elf
Lands, the Dark Elf Lands, and Gludio meet. Pippen is located amidst some ruins
7. Pippen will ask you to kill the Ol'Mahum Sentries that are holding him captive.
In order to free him, you must get the Rusted Key from the Ol'Mahum Sentries.
8. Once you have the Rusted Key, return to Pippen and free him. Speak
to him and give him Moretti's Herb and Moretti's Letter. He will in return give
you Pippen's Letter. He instructs you to return to Gludio Castle Town
and speak with Guard Moretti.
9. Travel to Gludio Castle Town and speak with Guard Moretti. He will take
Pippen's Letter and give you Honorary Guard. He asks you to speak again
with Master Reoria.
10. Speak with Master Reoria and give her the Honorary Guard. She will then
give you Reoria's Recommendation and instruct you to speak with Grandmaster
11. Talk to Grand Master Rains and give him Reoria's Recommendation to become
an Elven Scout at level 20.