Fates Whisper - Quest
This quest is needed for subclass!
Description: Listen to the call of fate. You are the one that will shake up the destiny of the territory. Provide a new hope in the hell of despair and equip the flames of tempered hell.
Start Level: 75
Start Location: Town of Oren
Type: One time quest, Party
Rewards: A Grade Weapon / Subclass
Upon hitting 75 you can begin the series of quests to add a subclass to your character. The most tedious being this one, Fate's Whisper.
1) The quest begins with Maestro Reorin (click on name to see exact location) who is found east of Oren Castle Town. You'll be back here many times so remember the location.
He will ask you to free his wife Reiria by slaying Shilen's Messenger Cabrio and get back her soul orb.
2. Shilen's Messenger Cabrio is located north east of the cemetery. A box will spawn out after it dies, you will receive Reiria's soul orb by opening it. You don't have to hit Cabrio, nor do you have to be in the party that kills it. Just get to the box quickly because it doesn't stay around long.
3. Take the soul orb back to Maestro Reorin, he will ask you to go Tower of Insolence to kill 3 Raid Bosses to get 3 Infernium Scepters.
A box will spawn out after Raid Boss dies, you will receive Infernium Scepters by opening it and clicking Quest. Again, you don't have to hit the boss or be in party. Just bring a stack of patience to wait out the spawn times.
Tower of Insolence Third Floor - Hallate ( Hallate's Infernium Scepter )
Tower of Insolence Eight Floor - Kernon ( Kernon's Infernium Scepter )
Tower of Insolence Eleventh Floor - Longhorn ( Golkonda's Infernium Scepter )
4. Return the Infernium Scepters to Maestro Reorin, he will ask you head to Town of Oren to look for Warehouse Freight man Cliff to get Infernium Varnish.
Warehouse Freight man Cliff is locates at middle of Town of Oren. He will give you the varnish .
5. Return Infernium Varnish to Maestro Reorin, he will ask you to make a trip to Town of Aden meet Head Blacksmith Ferris to get his Hammer in order to make A grade weapon.
Head Blacksmith Ferris is locates at east side of Aden.
6 Return Maestro Reorin's Hammer, now he needs his Mold from Trader Zenkin in Oren.
Trader Zenkin says he sold the Mold to Master Kaspar at Hardins Private Academy.
7.You can port right there from Giran, Hunters Village. Master Kaspar says in order to get the Mold, you will need to get Baium's blood by using the Pipette Knife that Master Kaspar gives you. To enter Baium's room, you need to get Blooded Fabric from An Arrogant Search quest. He sends you off to find Hanellin in Aden town to start this quest. See the other guide to continue that quest.
8. After you have a Blooded fabric in quest inventory, it's time for Baium, lucky you. Baium spawns once every 5 days, and from my experiance of having waited for him 5 times, he spawns anywhere from 5 days exactly from last death, to up to 8 hours later. Before you go anywhere find out from someone when he last died. Then be prepared to camp the Angel Vortex on TOI 13th floor for hours upon end. Once he spawns, when a player ports in, the minute they wake up Baium NO ONE ELSE CAN PORT IN. You also cannot port in until he spawns, so no porting in and just hanging out. You can't drop in on a wyvern either. I asked.
If for some bizarre reason he spawns and there aren't hordes of people already waiting for him, you could go in with a friend, have the friend wake up him and you wack him with the knife. I say a friend because chances are Baium will instantly kill whoever wakes him up. I heard it's 100% chance of death but some people say that's not true. However you'd feel dumb if he one shotted you with no back up plan right?
Once you hit him you earn a Red Pipette Knife
9. Return to Master Kaspar and exchange for the Mold.
10. To finish the quest you will need a Top B grade weapon (from the list below) and 984 B grade crystals and return the Mold to Maestro Reorin. You will get to choose a low A grade weapon to trade up to, and receive the Star of Destiny final quest item.
When you give him the weapon, you can choose A grade weapon
The list of low A weapons to choose from is listed below: