PMfun :: Lineage 2 Game Drop Calculator
www.rpg-club.com



Ring Of Baium Ring Of Baium (crystals: 83 S)

Type: None , MP bonus: 21

Produces the following effects: MP +21, increase resistance to poison by 40%, increase poison attack chance by 40%, increase accuracy, increase critical damage, increase resistance to hold by 30%, increase hold attack chance by 30%, increase Atk., and cas
NPC Name Type Quantity Chance
Drop
Baium (75) Baium location on the map Passive 1 100.00%